Monday, October 17, 2011

These Boots Were Made for Walkin'

Today I woke up to swaying palm trees and the sound of rain beating against my window.  First thought in my mind?  RAIN BOOTS!!  Considering I live in South Florida, what should it have been? HURRICANE.

Not to worry, it was just a rain storm.  So, now that my safety is taken care of, let me state that I absolutely love rainy days.  Most Floridians hate them.  Why, it means no more tanning in the sun for hours and increasing their chances of melanoma... darn.  

Fact: I planned my outfit today around my rain boots. 
Fact: It took me longer than usual to get ready today because of these rain boots. 
Fact: It stopped raining by my last class today, and typical of Florida weather, there were no more puddles and I was the awkward girl sporting bright red rain boots through campus...marinade in that for a minute...


Marc Jacobs rain boots = love

Today was destined to be awesome, and yes, i make that statement solely (ha, did you catch that joke) because i got to wear my rain boots.  Did I jump in every puddle I could find?  You bet your bottom dollar I did!  

So happy rain boots day to all who live in South Florida, and to friends and family up north, well, you have had your fair share of rain days and now its my turn!


2 comments:

  1. Remember those purple rainboots you wore to High School because I told you it was going to be a rainy day and instead it was bright sunshine all day and you were stuck inside from 7:30 - 2:30 with plastic boots on! Love your red boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!!!! Love the rainboots!

    ReplyDelete