Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello my name is....

Don't you just love those sticky name tags when you go to an event?  I don't know about you but I always want to change my name to Cinderella or Queen Elizabeth, mainly to see what kind of reaction I get.  But, since I cannot be Jackie Kennedy or Annie Oakley, I am Jessica.  Currently a Floridian, and usually an Ohioan.  At least the weather change isn't too drastic...

I love baking, crafting, and sarcasm.  Saturday Night Live, tennis (usually), and my friends.
yours truly 


Starbucks gatherings with my friends into the wee hours of the night is one of my favorite ways to spend time... in fact, we named our group The Starbucks club- shout out to all of them...who better be reading this.  

a little old, but I think our awesomeness is pretty apparent.

So, right now I am enjoying life on my own and in Palm Beach, its hard work, let me tell you.  To introduce another friend... meet Natalie... best friends since we were little... what more needs to be said?

PS- the mustache isn't real, it simply adds to our attractive looks and serious manner.

So, welcome and nice to meet you... we'll save the awkward handshake like they have in church every Sunday for another day, because, lets be honest, we all know we die a little inside every time we shake hands with the man who just sneezed into his sweaty palms. Nice to meet you!

1 comment: